Cryptocurrency mining is a complex computing process for which special equipment is usually used. Powerful video cards are needed for the production of ether, and bitcoin is obtained using asics, which are even more expensive.
The developers of Pi Network decided to make their cryptocurrency more accessible. Any owner of a smartphone can get it. In this review, we will consider the project in detail and talk about its features.
The task of the developers is to create a simple and convenient platform for cryptocurrency and smart contracts, which will not need huge energy costs. The team has developed a simple application that is designed to extract a new token, as well as its storage.
The economic model of Pi is as follows:
- simplicity – a user who has never heard of bitcoin before will be able to mine and use cryptocurrency;
- fair distribution – the number of coins mined does not depend on the capacity of the device;
- meritocratic earnings – users who participate in the development of the platform receive a reward.
How to start mining Pi token
To connect to the network, it is enough to have a mobile device based on iOS or Android. Next, follow the simple instructions:
- Go to the Pi Network official site – minepi.com/danyasamit
- Go to the App Store or Google Play, depending on the type of operating system.
- Download the application on your smartphone and open it.
- Specify the registration method: Facebook or phone number. We recommend the latter option, since it is much safer.
- We indicate the country of residence and phone number.
- Indicate first name, last name and nickname.
- Enter the code «danyasamit» to get a bonus.
- Check out the simple instructions in the cryptocurrency mining app.
- Click on the electric icon to start mining.
- The cryptocurrency will be credited within 24 hours, after that you need to log into the application again and activate cryptocurrency mining.
How to increase Pi production?
After registration, each user receives 1 Pi per account. The system provides the following ranks:
- Pioneer is the entry level for all users. The production size is 0.10 pi/h. You can increase it to 0.15 pi/h if you specify the code «danyasamit» during registration;
- Contributor – to unlock it is enough to mine cryptocurrency for three days;
- Ambassador – A rank for users who invite other members to connect to the Pi Network.
- Node – members who have connected additional equipment to the network. This level is still under development and will be available later.
How to buy or sell Pi?
While cryptocurrency can only be mined using the application. Thus, participants can accumulate coins even before the digital asset is officially listed.
We are actively following the development of Pi Network. As soon as the cryptocurrency appears on the trading floors, we will talk about how to buy or sell Pi.
Already connected to the network? Share your achievements in the comments. How many Pi are in the account?